Our returns policy is subject to change at any time without warning. It is your responsibility to periodically check this policy for updates.
Returning a purchased product
If you wish to return a product or products you have purchased from us because you changed your mind, we will either
- Exchange the product(s) for store credit
- Refund you for the product(s) price on your tax invoice, minus a restocking fee
Under the conditions
- The product(s) are unused, in original condition, and have all of the original packaging, contents, manuals and accessories
- You have proof of purchase (A tax invoice, provided when products are shipped)
- The product(s) are not a refurbished or an ex display item
You will need to return the product, along with the original tax invoice to us to receive your refund. You can drop off the product yourself if you’re local, or you can pay to have it shipped (Under your responsibility)
Your right to a refund
You are entitled to a refund for items you purchase from Performance Car Audio if the item is:
- Faulty and the fault or defect was not pointed out to you before you purchased it or would not have been apparent to you when you inspected the goods before purchase; or
- Not ‘of merchantable quality’, meaning that it is not of the quality that you reasonably expected when you purchased it, bearing in mind the way the item was described to you before your purchase and also the price of the item; or
- Not fit for its purpose, meaning that the item does not do what you reasonably expected it would,
If you do not return the item within a reasonable time, you will not be entitled to a refund of the purchase price but you will be entitled to exchange the goods or have them repaired.
Performance Car Audio reserves the right to ask you to demonstrate that you did not cause or create the fault in the item.
I need to return an item
Please use the form on the contact us page to organise a return.